With a market value of between pounds 20 and pounds 25 million, the new company intends to expand HLM's involvement in the field of Personal Finance Initiative projects - the company is involved in healthcare, education, defence, custodial services and commercial sector schemes with construction values of pounds 500 million-plus.
What does PFI stand for?
PFI stands for Personal Finance Initiative
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PFI
We have 202 other meanings of PFI in our Acronym Attic
- Partnerships for Inclusion
- Pastoral Formation Institute
- Patapsco Female Institute (Maryland)
- Paul Frank Industries (California)
- Pay for Inclusion (web search engines)
- Payload FCS (Frame Check Sequence) Indicator
- Pellet Fuels Institute
- Performance Factor Interview
- Performance Feel Index (automotive engineering)
- Permanent Functional Impairment
Samples in periodicals archive:
It offers direct grants to universities along with internship opportunities and funds student-focused personal finance initiatives facilitated by public and private-sector entities.
Personal Finance Initiative, Built with BroadVision