8 m) or more above a lower level shall be protected from falling by the use of guardrail systems, safety net systems, or personal fall arrest systems.
What does PFAS stand for?
PFAS stands for Personal Fall Arrest System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PFAS
We have 7 other meanings of PFAS in our Acronym Attic
- Parachute Field Artillery Regiment (US DoD)
- Pasadena-Foothills Association of Realtors (Pasadena, CA)
- Pilot Flight Aptitude Rating (Aviation Selection Test Battery)
- Princeton First Aid Rescue Squad (New Jersey)
- Partial Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Partnership Firm Assessed as Such (finance)
- Penalty Fares Appeal Support (London tube penalty appeal; UK)
- Perfluorinated Alkylated Substances
- Perfluoroalkyl Sulfonate
- Perry Freshwater Appreciation Society
- Potential False Alarm Source
- Passive Final Approach Spacing Tool (FAA)
- Powered Flight Analysis & Simulation Tool
- Production Flow Analysis and Simplification Toolkit
- Protein Fluoresence and Structure Toolkit (University of Rhode Island)
- Pre-First Article Test
- Pre-Flight Acceptance Test
- Professional Football Athletic Trainers Society
- Peoria Families Against Toxic Waste (Illinois)
- Pandemic Flu Awareness Week
Samples in periodicals archive:
asserting that they failed to provide adequate emergency escape devices, safety personnel, overhead head protection, safety systems, communications systems, and personal fall arrest systems at the Susquehanna County work site.
This equipment, known as the Personal Fall Arrest System, includes a safety belt, harness, hooks, and lanyards.
As a result of implementing numerous safety initiatives, policy changes and the utilization of a patented personal fall arrest system to make the workplace safer, the DRI Companies were able to dramatically reduce their experience modification rate.