9 Personal environmental modules (PEMs) for example, feature a pair of desktop nozzles directed at a user's upper body and a radiant heat panel for the legs to create a microclimate that can be controlled to a user's specific requirement.
What does PEM stand for?
PEM stands for Personal Environmental Module
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEM
We have 204 other meanings of PEM in our Acronym Attic
- Particle Environment Monitor
- Passive Entry Module (automotive technology)
- Payload Ejection Mechanism
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Pearson Educational Measurement
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Penn Engineering & Manufacturing Corp.
- Performance Evaluation Meeting
- Performance Evaluation Model
- Performance-Enhancing Module
- Personal Exposure Model
- Peters Elworthy & Moore (accounting firm; UK)
- Phased Equipment Modernization
- Photoelectron Microscopy
- Physical Education Management
- Physics Environment Monitoring
- Physics, Engineering, Mathematics (Texas A&M University)
- Plainview-Elgin-Millville (Minnesota)
- Plant Engineering and Maintenance (Canadian publications)