NYSE MKT: TTTM)(the "Company") a producer of personal electric vehicles, announced today that on March 15, 2013, the Company received written notification regarding the results of its appeal held on March 4[sup.
What does PEV stand for?
PEV stands for Personal Electric Vehicle (transportation device)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEV
We have 41 other meanings of PEV in our Acronym Attic
- Power Electronics Unit
- Processing Electronics Unit
- Professional Educators Union
- Public Employee Union (various locations)
- Port Elgin United Church (Port Elgin, Ontario, Canada)
- Polyelectrolyte Enhanced Ultra-Filtration
- Plasma Etch Users Group (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Post-Ejaculatory Urinary Misfire
- Perceived Environmental Uncertainty Questionnaire
- Partido Ecologista os Verdes (The Greens, Portuguese ecological party)
- Peta Electron Volt
- Plug-in Electric Vehicle (transportation)
- Politique Européenne de Voisinage
- Port Everglades (Florida)
- Portable Electric Vehicle
- Positive Effect Variegation
- Potenciales Evocados Visuales (Spanish: Visual Evoked Potentials; brain activity)
- Prediction Error Variance
- Poly Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (chemistry)
- Presbytery of Eastern Virginia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Myers Motors LLC has started delivering its No More Gas (NmG) Personal Electric Vehicle in the US, to customers the company said want to have fun saving the world.
The Martinez charging stations will be available for use by consumers for their personal electric vehicles, as well as by City staff to charge the City's fleet of four electric vehicles used for local transportation in the downtown area.
The Company is currently identifying opportunities in the Personal Electric Vehicle (PEV) industry, including manufacturing, distribution and sales through its Radmaxx subsidiary; and the Luxury Motor Coach Industry including sales, rental and leasing programs through its OmniSource subsidiary.
NYSE MKT:TTTM)(the "Company") a producer of personal electric vehicles, announced today that on June 1, 2012, the Company was notified by NYSE MKT, LLC (NYSE MKT, or the "Exchange") that its review of the Company's publicly-available information indicated that the Company was not in compliance with Section 1003(a)(iv) of the NYSE MKT Company Guide (the "Company Guide") in that it has sustained losses which are so substantial in relation to its overall operations or its existing financial resources, or its financial condition has become so impaired that it appears questionable, in the opinion of the Exchange, as to whether it will be able to continue operations and/or meet its obligations as they mature.
a holding company that "currently identifies opportunities in the personal electric vehicle (PEV) industry," recently announced it has appointed former IBM executive David Rethelford as the new president of Radmaxx International, a wholesale importer and distributor of electric scooters and other personal electric vehicles.
COM (ZAP)'s growth in revenue reflects our corporate goal to dominate the personal electric vehicle (EV) market," said ZAP Chief Executive Officer Gary Starr.
CONTINUED) 72 TESLA'S 300-MILE RANGE MODEL S SEDAN 73 ELECTRIC SPORTS CAR PROTOTYPE 73 MERCEDES-AMG DEBUTS SWING-WING SPORTS CAR 74 THE "NO MORE GAS" PERSONAL ELECTRIC VEHICLE 75 PUMA URBAN TRANSPORTATION EV 76 DOE FUNDS PLUG-IN HYBRID SCHOOL BUSES 77 ENOVA AND NAVISTAR ELECTRIC HYBRID BUS RESEARCH 78 PARTNERS TO PRODUCE EV DRIVE COMPONENTS 79 FORD INVESTS MILLIONS TO BUILD EVS AND GLOBAL SMALL CARS 79 FORD INVESTS MILLIONS TO .