Chater, the commissioner of the Social Security Administration (SSA), said the current format of the SSA's personal earnings and benefit estimate statements (PEBES) was not user-friendly and that the SSA would begin work on content and design changes This year.
What does PEBES stand for?
PEBES stands for Personal Earnings and Benefit Estimate Statement (US Social Security Administration)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 5 other meanings of PEBES in our Acronym Attic
- Problem Exists Between Chair and Keyboard (IT support)
- Port Elizabeth Black Civic Organization (South Africa)
- Partial External Biliary Diversion (liver disease)
- Pay Entry Base Data
- Pay Entry Base Date
- Pay Entry Basic Date
- Phosphatidylethanolamine-Specific Base Exchange (cellular biochemistry)
- Physical Education Building East (Arizona State University)
- Plasma Exchange or Whole Blood Exchange (hematology)
- Problem Exists Between Ears
- Public Enhanced Bond Fund
- Perpendicular Bisection
- Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. (Dallas, TX; environmentally friendly pet products)
- Private Equity Bridge Invest Ltd (Zug, Switzerland)
- Problem Exists Between Interface and Chair
- Phorbol Ester Binding Inhibitory Factor
- Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair
- Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Monitor
- Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Seat
- Problem Exists Between Keyboard And User
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Social Security Administration (SSA) is mailing, starting in February and continuing through September, a personal earnings and benefit estimate statement (PEBES) to everyone age 60 or older who is not receiving Social Security benefits.