The theoretical perspectives discussed arise from personal construct psychology (PCP), neurolinguistic programming (NLP), and family therapy.
What does PCP stand for?
PCP stands for Personal Construct Psychology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCP
We have 450 other meanings of PCP in our Acronym Attic
- Penta-Chloro-Phenol (wood preservative; CAS Number 87-86-5; also seen as Pentachlorophenol)
- Pentachlorophenol (wood preservative; also see as Penta-Chloro-Phenol)
- People's Convention Party (Ghana)
- Perforce Consulting Partner
- Permanent Control Point (construction)
- Person-Centered Planning
- Personal Calendaring Protocol (courier mail server)
- Personal Care Product
- Personal Care Provider
- Personal Choice Party (politics)
- Personal Contract Purchase
- Peruvian Communist Party
- Phencyclidine (aka Angel Dust; CAS Number 60124-79-0)
- Physical Central Processor (IBM mainframes)
- Physical Conditioning Platoon
- Physical Conditioning Program (various organizations)
- Pierce College Puyallup (Puyallup, WA)
- Pilot Control Panel
- Pittsburgh City Paper
- Planar Cell Polarity (biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contributors from Canada, Australia, the UK, and the US offer 23 essays in four sections on the history and theory behind personal construct psychology, techniques used, the use of personal construct psychology in therapy, and the future of the field.
International Journal of Personal Construct Psychology 1.