A quality, non franchise, New Jersey Health Care Service Firm (HCSF) who provides in home non-medical personal care services to all persons w/ needs.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Personal Care Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Peace Constituency Size
- Peel Choral Society (Brampton, Ontario, Canada)
- Pendleton County Schools (Kentucky)
- Pension Capital Strategies (UK)
- People's Community Services
- Perma-Chink Systems (various locations)
- Permanent Change of Station
- Permanent Civilian Status
- Permit Compliance System
- Person Centered Services (disabilities; various locations)
- Personal Communication Services
- Personal Communication System
- Personal Communications Sector
- Personal Communications Seminar
- Personal Communications System
- Personal Computer Software
- Personal Computer Specialist
- Personal Conferencing Specification
- Personal Cooking System (Jetboil)
- Personal Counseling Service (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At least seven people and one company associated with the personal care services program have been prosecuted for Medicaid fraud since 2008.
It was brought in during 2002 and 72,000 older people were receiving personal care services free of charge by March last year.
A hospital inventory includes all those personnel who provide personal care services (and their support staff), the disposable assets used for patient care (dressings, medications and catheters) and fixed assets (licensed beds, in-wall oxygen lines, food service capabilities).
The federal government will be forced to find ways to support case management, homemaker and personal care services for these frail seniors.
Policy issues and questions affecting the Medicaid Personal Care Services Optional Benefit.
The latter are defined as necessary diagnostic, preventive, therapeutic, curing, treating, mitigating and rehabilitative services, as well as maintenance or personal care services (such as meal preparation and household cleaning) required by "chronically" ill individuals and provided under a plan of care prescribed by a licensed health care practitioner (Sec.
Personal care services, durable medical equipment, unskilled in-home nursing care, prescription drugs, nursing home stays, and other long-term care services are urgently required.