Through the SavaJe Mobile Platform, developers benefit from a rich, highly functional Java environment which includes Connected Device Configuration (CDC), Foundation Profile, Personal Basis Profile and JSR 209.
What does PBP stand for?
PBP stands for Personal Basis Profile (connected device configuration)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PBP
We have 146 other meanings of PBP in our Acronym Attic
- Pakistan Border Patrol
- Paperboard Packaging (magazine)
- Paris-Brest-Paris (bicycle race)
- Pay Back Period
- Pay By Phone
- Peace Between People (Seattle, WA)
- Peanut Butter Panic (Blue Bunny ice cream flavor; also Atari game)
- Penicillin Binding Protein
- Performance-Based Payment (US DoD)
- PERL (Practical Extraction and Report Language) Best Practices (computer programming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SavaJe provides a native, multi-tasking environment for both these and applications built using the J2ME Personal Basis Profile, greatly improving performance over today's handsets.
0, Java(TM) 2 Platform, Micro Edition (J2ME(TM)) Personal Profile and J2ME Personal Basis Profile, and Java Card(TM) 2.