Vescovo believes older adults may not be seeking personal assistant services because many of them are on Social Security and funds to pay for in-home services may be scarce.
What does PAS stand for?
PAS stands for Personal Assistant Services (disabled and mature community)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAS
We have 688 other meanings of PAS in our Acronym Attic
- Performing Arts School
- Periodic Acid-Schiff (medical technology: stain used to detect carbohydrates in tissue)
- Peripheral Anterior Synechiae
- Perris Auto Speedway (Perris, CA)
- Pershing Advisor Solutions (various locations)
- Personal Access Services (Bellcore)
- Personal Accounting System
- Personal Alarm System (ultrasonic emergency notification)
- Personal Alert System
- Personal Amplification System
- Personal de Administración y Servicios (Spanish)
- Personality Assessment Screener (behavioral health)
- Personnel Access System
- Personnel Accounting Symbol
- Personnel Accounting System (USMC)
- Personnel Automation Section
- Pharmacy Analytical Services
- Phased Announcement System (4ESS)
- Philanthropic Advisory Service (now part of Wise Giving Alliance)
- Philippine Academy of Sakya
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gulf Bank has signed an agreement with Qiblah Kuwait to provide its Priority customers with personal assistant services as from 1 June.
There's an app for that; Global Assist Me to provide professional and personal assistant services for anywhere your life takes you.
I like the way Deborah looks but I can see why she's unhappy about her clothes, especially as we are in the business of providing the best personal assistant services to senior executives across Wales, the UK and beyond.
Other amenities will include 24/7 concierge and personal assistant services, private fitness center, magnificent sunset terrace and 9'4" ceilings.
ComCierge(TM) delivers enhanced accessibility and control using "Caller ID" for 24 x 7 Personal Assistant services to business customers, with customizable "caller treatments" for specialized call handling.
Personal assistant services and assistive technology, including durable medical equipment (e.
Select Home Care revenues are primarily through Medicaid waiver payments and licensed, Medicare-certified, personal assistant services with approximately 5% coming from private duty home health services.