2,7-9,27,28) Previous studies of the NLSCY have examined child hunger in relation to additional covariates, also examined here, including child health status; presence of a chronic condition, including asthma; hospitalization within the past year; family functioning; and characteristics of the person most knowledgeable about the child (PMK).
What does PMK stand for?
PMK stands for Person Most Knowledgeable
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMK
We have 23 other meanings of PMK in our Acronym Attic
- Penn Manor Junior Comets (youth football team; Pennsylvania)
- Performance Measurement Joint Executive Group
- Pardon My Jumping In
- Preble's Meadow Jumping Mouse
- Pre-Modern Japanese Studies (forum)
- Platform Marokkaanse Jongeren Utrecht (Dutch: Moroccan Youth Platform Utrecht; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Pairwise Master Key (wireless protocol security mechanism)
- Pattali Makkal Katchi (political party in India)
- Peraturan Menteri Keuangan (Indonesian: Regulation of the Minister of Finance)
- Performance Mark Errors
Samples in periodicals archive:
The person most knowledgeable about the business is typically the owner or operator, who is needed to stick around to help with a workout, he explained.
If you don't feel there is enough help, does your facility have a system in place that allows you to offer suggestions, feedback, and your expertise as the person most knowledgeable about the daily care needs of patients in your unit?
You'll be able to ask a question in your language and have the person most knowledgeable about that question hear it and answer it in his language.
The individual selected as the respondent for each family was either the head of the family, or, for married couples, the person most knowledgeable about family finances.