Persistent left superior vena cava (SVC) is a well-known anomaly, and found in 0.
What does PLSVC stand for?
PLSVC stands for Persistent Left Superior Vena Cava
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Parallel Line Skin Test Assay (immunology)
- Posterior Lateral Superior Temporal
- Professional Line Service Training
- Philadelphia Legal Services Union (Philadelphia, PA)
- Portable Life Support Unit (diving equipment)
- Practice Learning Support Unit (UK)
- Primary Learning Support Unit (UK)
- Prisoners Learning and Skills Unit (UK)
- Pipelay Support Vessel (energy exploration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract: Persistent left superior vena cava is a relatively rare vascular anomaly.
Coronary sinus rhythm in sinus venous defect and persistent left superior vena cava.