What does PINH stand for?
PINH stands for Persistent Idiopathic Neonatal Hypoglycemia (glucose deficiency)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PINH
- Packet Internet Groper (common meaning, but probably not correct)
- Parent Involvement Network Group
- Partimage Is Not Ghost (Linux)
- Princeton Internet Group, Inc.
- Process-Improvement Networking Group
- Puck In Net: Goal!
- People In Need of Graduation, Education, Relaxation and Sex (common slang at US military tech schools) :-)
- Procedural Interface for Grib Formatted Objects
- Prairie Island Nuclear Generating Plant
- Passive Intelligent Navigation and Guidance System
- Pyridoxyl Isonicotinoyl Acid Hydrazone Hydrochloride
- Plug-In Neutral Injector (ions)
- Prognostic Inflammatory and Nutrition Index
- Project on ICC (International Criminal Court) National Implementation Legislation (European Law Students' Association)
- Permanent Injunction
- Parallax Internet Netburner Kit (web server)
- Parent Information Network of Kentucky
- Program to Increase Nursing Knowledge and Facilitate the Utilization of Nursing Diagnosis
- Please IgNore the Man Behind the Curtain
- Pinnacles National Monument (US National Park Service)