4) Persistent gestational trophoblastic disease is normally treated with single agent chemotherapy with methotrexate.
What does PGTD stand for?
PGTD stands for Persistent Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of PGTD in our Acronym Attic
- Public Guardian and Trustee
- Punta Gorda Town (Florida)
- Parallel Graytone Thinning Algorithm (imaging)
- Professional Golf Teachers Academy (China)
- Progressive Gardening Trade Association (Manassas, VA)
- Professional Golf Teachers Association of America (La Quinta, CA)
- Pair Gain Test Controller
- Prairie Grouse Technical Council (research group; Nebraska)
- Prairie Grove Telephone Company (Prairie Grove, AR)
- Primary Generalized Tonic-Clonic (seizure)
- Perez-Guerrero Trust Fund (UN)
- Player's Guide to Faerun (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Proteolytically Generated Trypomastigote Factor (cell biology)
- Professional Golf Teachers Guild (UK)
- Pop Goes the Gmail
- Paddy Goes to Holyhead (band)
- Players Guide to High Clans (roleplaying game)
- Paragon Global Technology, Inc. (Westminster, CO)
- Phoenix Global Trade Initiative (Arizona)
- Portland Gestalt Therapy Institute (est. 1992; Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Presentation and management of persistent gestational trophoblastic disease and gestational trophoblastic tumors in the UK.