The youngster also had Persistent Generalized Lymphadenopathy (PGL), which involves a low blood cell count in the bonemarrow.
What does PGL stand for?
PGL stands for Persistent Generalized Lymphadenopathy (associated with HIV AIDS viral infection)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PGL
We have 89 other meanings of PGL in our Acronym Attic
- Prairie Grass Kit Bag
- Pinoy Gumising Ka Movement (political group in the Philippines)
- 6-@phosphogluconolactonase (deficiency)
- Graphics (File Name Extension)
- Pakistan Gaming League (computer gaming association)
- Paraganglioma Syndrome
- Parents Get Lost (UK summer camps)
- Peer Group Leader (Sprint)
- Peoples Energy Corporation (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Persistent generalized lymphadenopathy and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in AIDS: association with Rochalimaea henselae infection.
AIDS symptoms range from persistent generalized lymphadenopathy and the occurrence of systemic symptoms, i.