In addition, it has recently been realized that brominated hydrocarbons (including brominated/chlorinated dioxins), redox-active metals, and redox-active persistent free radicals are also associated with PM emissions from combustion and thermal processes.
What does PFR stand for?
PFR stands for Persistent Free Radical
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFR
We have 172 other meanings of PFR in our Acronym Attic
- Physician Focused Quality Initiative
- Pacific Forest Rally
- Parallax Financial Research (Redmond, WA)
- Partners for Recovery
- Partnerships for Renewables
- Passive Fascia Restoration (massage; various companies)
- Pay for Results
- Peak Urinary Flow Rate
- Pelvic Floor Repair
- Performance Feedback Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scaiano, FCIC, was entitled 'The Photodecomposition of the Pesticide Fenvalerate: An Example of the Persistent Free Radical Effect', and was honoured with the Merck Frosst Canada Award for best thesis.