FOUNDAS, AL; BOLLICH, AM; COREY, DM; HURLEY, M & HEILMAN, KM 2001: Anomalous anatomy of speech-language areas in adults with persistent developmental stuttering.
What does PDS stand for?
PDS stands for Persistent Developmental Stuttering
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDS
We have 544 other meanings of PDS in our Acronym Attic
- Partido Democrático Social (Portuguese: Social Democratic Party; Brazil)
- Partitioned Data Set
- Partito dei Democratici di Sinistra (Italian: Left Democratic Party)
- Passive Detection System
- Peabody Demonstration School (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Pendred Syndrome
- Performance Database Server
- Performance Development System
- Perimeter Defense System (gaming, RA2)
- Permanent Duty Station
- Personal Data Sheet
- Personal Decision Series
- Personal Deployment System (web design & administration)
- Personal Development Skills (various organizations)
- Personnel Daily Summary
- Personnel Data Sheet
- Personnel Data System
- Personnel Decontamination Station
- Personnel Demonstration Project
- Personnel Development Seminar
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ: IDEV) today announced that following an End of Phase II meeting with the FDA, the Company has established a clinical plan towards regulatory approval of pagoclone for the treatment of persistent developmental stuttering (PDS) and will initiate a Phase III trial in the first half of 2007.
The Company announced promising results from its Phase II trial of pagoclone for persistent developmental stuttering.