9780810855014 The A to Z of the Persian Gulf War, 1990-1991.
What does PGW stand for?
PGW stands for Persian Gulf War
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PGW
We have 20 other meanings of PGW in our Acronym Attic
- Pecan Grove Volunteer Fire Department (Richmond, TX)
- Panda Global Virus Insurance (gaming site)
- Process Gas Vacuum Pump
- Pressure Gradient for Venous Return
- Persian Gulf Veterans Tuition Awards (New York)
- Pacific Grinding Wheel Company (est. 1898)
- Parallel Gap Welding
- Payment Gateway
- PDN (Packet Data Network) Gateway
- Pesticides in Ground Water
- Philadelphia Gas Works
- Pittsburgh Glass Works (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Politik, Gesellschaft, Wirtschaft (German: Politics, Society, Economy)
- Power and Glory Wrestling (Connecticut)
- Precision Guided Weapons
- Pressure Gas Welding
- Pressure Groundwood (wood processing)
- Project on Girls and Women
- Promotions Group West (Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Support compensation of Persian Gulf War veterans for illnesses circumstantially linked to their service in the Persian Gulf War.
Applying Erikson, Kohlberg, and Purkey and Schmidt's theories of development to adolescent groups who experienced World War II, the Vietnam War, or the Persian Gulf War facilitates a more comprehensive understanding of those adolescents whose schemes of war have been shaped by the War in Iraq.
Chadbourne, a veteran of the Persian Gulf War, entered Regent as a law student in 1999.
Bush enacted the Persian Gulf War POW/MIA Accountabilty Act of 2002, which aims to persuade foreign nationals to take the necessary and sometimes risky steps needed to return any surviving American POW/MIA from the Persian Gulf War by providing asylum to those who cooperate and their families.
Even apparent triumphs in the Persian Gulf War and Afghanistan--not to mention countless doomed peace initiatives between the Israelis and the Palestinians--look less successful as time passes.
A mysterious and controversial illness said to afflict many veterans of the 1991 Persian Gulf War may often stem from mood and anxiety disorders rather than wartime exposure to infectious agents or toxins, a new study finds.
troops flown to the 1992 Persian Gulf war arrived on commercial airliners that were readily available for Pentagon leasing.