The study will be undertaken by Professor Martin Gill of the University of Leicester, UK, a criminologist and Director at Perpetuity Research and Consultancy International which specialises in security management, risk management, crime prevention and financial crime risk management.
What does PRCI stand for?
PRCI stands for Perpetuity Research and Consultancy International (University of Leicester; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRCI
We have 3 other meanings of PRCI in our Acronym Attic
- Polak-Ribiere-type conjugate gradient
- Pregnancy Resource Center of Gwinnett (est. 1991; Georgia)
- Privatization, Regulation, Corporate Governance (development program; EU)
- Pseudo-Random Code Generator
- Photosynthetic Reaction Center H-Chain (protein)
- Physicians for Reproductive Choice and Health
- Progressive Reintroduction of Carbohydrates
- Planned Retirement Congregate Housing Community
- Puerto Rico Council on Higher Education
- Philippine Racing Club, Inc. (Philippines)
- Philippine Renal Care, Inc. (B. Braun)
- Philippine Rottweiler Club, Inc. (dog club; Philippines)
- Pipeline Research Council International, Inc.
- Powder River Correctional Institution (Oregon)
- Person-Robot Complex Interactive Scale (robotic psychology)
- Portable Remote Controlled Infantry Target System
- Protestant Reformed Churches of Jamaica
- Pacific Rim Curling League (Canada)
- Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited