If the partner doesn't hail from one of the countries with such a policy (which also include the United Kingdom, Israel, and several European states), gay couples find themselves perpetual tourists, insecure and unemployable.
What does PT stand for?
PT stands for Perpetual Tourist
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of PT
We have 127 other meanings of PT in our Acronym Attic
- Penetration Test, Dye (NDE)
- Penetration Testing
- People Tree
- Pepsi Twist
- Perda Total (Brazilian Portuguese: total loss of a insured vehicle)
- Performance Technologies (various locations)
- Performance Test
- Periodic Table
- Periodic Test
- Permeability Transition (Mitochondria)
- PERSCO Team
- Perseroan Terbatas (Indonesian: Limited Liability Company)
- Personal Time
- Personal Trainer
- Personal Training
- Personal Transponder
- Personal Transportation (Chrysler's PT Cruiser)
- Personal Transporter (Segway)
- Personal Trooper (anime, Super Robot Wars)
- Perusahaan Terbatas (Indonesian: Limited Business)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A crackdown on perpetual tourists was announced in September 2000.
It's that kind of romance Badal now hopes to inspire in others: the romance of the perpetual tourist.