In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Church's Perpetual Education Fund, 67 Chester St.
What does PEF stand for?
PEF stands for Perpetual Education Fund (LDS church)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEF
We have 194 other meanings of PEF in our Acronym Attic
- Pay and Employment Equity Unit (New Zealand Department of Labor)
- Power Electronics Education Workshop
- Pediatric Early Elementary Examination
- Performance of Exclusive Economic Zones (Institutional Dimensions of Global Environmental Change project)
- Pan European Federation (various organizations)
- Panasonic Education Foundation (Japan)
- Particulate Emissions Filter (vehicles)
- Partner Efficiency Fee (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
- Peak Expiratory Flow
- Permanent Endowment Fund (various organizations)
- Personal Experience Factor (marketing)
- Philippine Eagle Foundation
- Photo-Electric Factor
- Plasma-Enhanced Floodgun
- Platform Event Filter
- Police Equipment Foundation (Nigeria)
- Polish Enterprise Fund (equity fund)
- Polyethylene Fiber
- Pooled Endowment Fund (various schools)
- Popular Equipment Finance (formerly Popular Leasing USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2001, Hinckley instituted the Perpetual Education Fund, a student loan program for devout young Mormons in poverty stricken regions.
SALT LAKE CITY, March 31 /PRNewswire/ -- The creation of a worldwide perpetual education fund to benefit young men and women in underprivileged countries was announced today by President Gordon B.