Institutions such as Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA), Perbadanan Nasional Berhad (PNS) and Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) play an important role in this strategy.
What does PNB stand for?
PNB stands for Permodalan Nasional Berhad (Malaysia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PNB
We have 86 other meanings of PNB in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Northwest Ballet (Seattle, WA)
- Pacific Northwest Bank (Seattle, WA)
- Pacific Northwest Bell Company
- Pageant News Bureau, Inc.
- Partit Nacionalista Basc (Basque Nationalist Party)
- Passive Narrowband
- Patientnämndens kansli Borås (Swedish)
- Peanut Butter
- People Never Believe (fashion)
- Peripheral Nerve Block
- Petersburg National Battlefield (Virginia)
- Philippine National Bank
- Phone Number Bank
- Please No Bacon (fashion)
- Pocket Note Book (British police)
- Policía Nacional Bolivariana (Spanish: Bolivarian National Police; Venezuela)
- Post No Bills
- Potential New Boyfriend
- Pregnant N' Bleeding
- ProCurve Networking Business (Hewlett-Packard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other award winners include Tan Sri Dato' Sri Hamad Kama Piah bin Che Othman, Permodalan Nasional Berhad, Malaysia (International Business Leadership Award -- National Investment); Datuk Wira Hj.
The Coca-Cola Export Corporation, Sagittarius Mines, Inc, Permodalan Nasional Berhad, Angsana Spa and Barista Coffee are Cooperating Partners.
Employees Provident Fund Board (EPF) and Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) are two major shareholders of MBSB.
About PERNEC A subsidiary company of Malaysia's largest investment company, Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB), Pernec is the major supplier of communications and computer equipment in Malaysia.
The MIDF Group remains predominantly in the financial services sector with its core businesses, namely Investment Banking, Asset Management and Development Finance, MIDF is a subsidiary of Permodalan Nasional Berhad Group of Companies.
Pernec Corporation is a Malaysian J/V company between Amanah Raya Berhad (ARB), NEC Corporation Japan (NEC) and Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB).
PERC is the wholly owned subsidiary of Permodalan Nasional Berhad ("PNB") and was established in 1991 as an equity holding company to provide equity capital to projects which are commercially feasible and of strategic importance to the Malaysian economy.