Financing would come from a variety of sources, such as the sale of permanent seat licenses, NFL loans, a ticket tax and, if the stadium's National Historic Landmark status is preserved, federal tax credits equal to 20 percent of the construction cost.
What does PSL stand for?
PSL stands for Permanent Seat License (arena ticketing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSL
We have 250 other meanings of PSL in our Acronym Attic
- Parti Social Libéral (French: Social Liberal Party)
- Parts Selection List
- Party for Socialism and Liberation
- Passenger Service License
- Path Signal Label
- Path Switch LSR (Label Switched Router)
- PATROL Script Language (BMC Software)
- Payment Systems Ltd.
- Peak Sidelobe Level
- Percent of the Speed of Light (Andromeda)
- Permissible Sound Level (audiology)
- Personal Seat License (season sporting event tickets)
- Perverse Sexual Lust
- Phoenix School of Law (Arizona)
- Photographic Science Laboratory (US Navy)
- Photostimulated Luminescence
- Physical Science Laboratory (New Mexico State University)
- Physical Sciences Laboratory
- Physical Sublayer (signaling)
- Pina Sri Lanka
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHTU023 07/18/2000 16:03 r f bc-SC-ETicketBoard-Pdt (COLUMBIA) E-TicketBoard Launches PSL Xchange For Eight NFL Teams; Sports Fans Can Now Buy and Sell Permanent Seat Licenses for NFL Games
The Ravens enjoy one of the NFL's largest season ticket bases with over 55,000 permanent seat license holders out of 69,000 seats.
PSLs, or permanent seat licenses, were designed to get fans - instead of taxpayers - to pay for construction and renovation of stadiums.
Don Sundquist and Nashville Mayor Phil Bredesen announced that the Tennessee city has met the goal of selling $77 million in permanent seat licenses.
and an expert in the area of facility financing, was invited to the summit to talk about Permanent Seat Licenses (PSLs), a concept his company developed.
July 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Calling the response "history in the making," Richardson Sports today announced it received 41,632 orders for Permanent Seat Licenses (PSLs) on the first day of the campaign to raise $150 million to privately finance the Carolinas 72,300-seat NFL stadium.
These rights, called Permanent Seat Licenses (PSLs), will range from $600 to $5,400 per seat, according to Richardson Sports, the group trying to win an NFL expansion franchise for the Carolinas.