He also submitted a letter of commendation, to be placed in Executive Assistant Kama Jayne's permanent file.
What does PRMFL stand for?
PRMFL stands for Permanent File
This definition appears very rarely
- Protocol Review and Monitoring Committee
- Permit & Resource Management Department (Sonoma, CA)
- Planning and Resource Management Department (various locations)
- Private Management Domain
- Philippine Regional Municipal Development Project (urban management; Philippines)
- Principles for Responsible Management Education
- Perfect-Reconstruction Modulated Filter
- Power Rangers Megaforce (TV series)
- Power Rangers Mystic Force (TV series)
- Public Reserve Management Fund (Land and Property Management Authority; New South Wales, Australia)
- Pacific Rim Marketing Group (various locations)
- Pl.Rec.Muzyka.Gitara (Polish guitar music newsgroup)
- PNP (Philippine National Police) Regional Mobile Group
- Public Resources Management Group, Inc. (Largo, FL)
- Publications and Resource Management Group
- Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital (Columbia, South Carolina)
- Peace River Minor Hockey Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Powell River Minor Hockey Association (Powell River, BC, Canada)
- Prince Rupert Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Patriot Risk Management, Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
storage for permanent files, and a high speed parallel scratch system like Lustre.
Do you have a current operating agreement (limited liability company) or partnership agreement (family limited partnership) in your permanent file that matches the ownership interests reflected on the K-1s?
Now everything finds a temporary home in the proper file ("Bills to Pay," "Story Ideas") in my desktop file basket, then moves on to the wastebasket or my permanent files once I've dealt with it.
Participating dog owners gain several benefits in addition to the cleaner neighborhood they will have with the PooPrints(TM) program -- their dog's DNA is on permanent file, providing positive "proof of ownership"; they receive a lifetime membership in the "DNA World Pet Registry," which allows them a place to store and manage their dog's health and care records; they receive an ID Tag printed with "DNA Pet ID" and a toll free number that will help to reunite a lost dog with its owner.
Managers need to communicate consistently with a difficult employee about specific areas for improvement, offer ongoing feedback as to whether change has occurred, and document these conversations in writing for the employee's permanent file.
A letter of reprimand will be given to the student and a copy placed in the student's permanent file.
After all, no one wants to have his or her face on permanent file simply for asking directions to the restroom, Dr.