NAVADMIN 105/10 requires new accessions, both Officer and enlisted, to serve one year at their first permanent duty station before applying for TA.
What does PDS stand for?
PDS stands for Permanent Duty Station
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PDS
We have 544 other meanings of PDS in our Acronym Attic
- Particularly Dangerous Situation (US NWS)
- Partido Democrático Social (Portuguese: Social Democratic Party; Brazil)
- Partitioned Data Set
- Partito dei Democratici di Sinistra (Italian: Left Democratic Party)
- Passive Detection System
- Peabody Demonstration School (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Pendred Syndrome
- Performance Database Server
- Performance Development System
- Perimeter Defense System (gaming, RA2)
- Persistent Developmental Stuttering
- Personal Data Sheet
- Personal Decision Series
- Personal Deployment System (web design & administration)
- Personal Development Skills (various organizations)
- Personnel Daily Summary
- Personnel Data Sheet
- Personnel Data System
- Personnel Decontamination Station
- Personnel Demonstration Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today the training is a year long, six months in the classroom (phase I at AMEDDC&S) and then another six months at a military laboratory (phase II) before going to your first permanent duty station, unless you are lucky and get to stay at your phase II site once training is complete.
60) Members who took the survey reported on number of deployments, number of nights away from permanent duty station because of military duties in the past 12 months, and the number of days worked longer than a normal duty day in the past 12 months.
Snelling MN until 2006, arriving to his permanent duty station at the 94th (655th RSG).
On student loans, reservists and active duty members assigned away from their permanent duty stations may receive a deferment for up to three years on student-loan payments as well as a break on accruing interest on missed payments.
members of the 775th Expeditionary Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron care for service members transported to medical facilities near their home or permanent duty station.
Those people returning to Iraq for a second or third tour add invaluable experience to an organization, and they can help commands with the smooth transition into the country, mission accomplishment, and return to permanent duty stations.
On 21 December 1998, the Minutemen began a permanent duty station move from Moffett Federal Airfield to NAS Point Mugu.