In particular, they are both excited and concerned about the permanent disability rating schedule, medical guidelines, Medical Provider Networks (MPNs) and Health Care Organizations (HCOs).
What does PDRS stand for?
PDRS stands for Permanent Disability Rating Schedule (California Workers Compensation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDRS
We have 39 other meanings of PDRS in our Acronym Attic
- Priority Deficit Round-Robin
- Program Definition and Risk Reduction (formerly Advanced Development)
- Protection, Detection, Response, and Recovery
- Prototype Development and Risk Reduction
- Provider Dispute Resolution Request (claims disputes)
- Parkinson's Disease Research Society (Winfield, IL)
- Payload Deployment Retrieval System
- Peer Dispute Resolution Survey
- Pennine Debt Recovery Services Ltd (UK)
- People's Democratic Republic of Straka (est. 2011)
- Personal Development Review Scheme (UK)
- Placer Dispute Resolution Service
- Private Dispute Resolution Services (Chattanooga, TN)
- Psychiatric Disability Rehabilitation Service (Australia)
- Partnerships for Disaster Reduction in Southeast Asia
- Psychiatric Disability Rehabilitation Support Services
- Particle Impact Drilling Technologies, Inc
- Personalized Demand-Responsive Transit (public transportation services)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Recreation and Tourism
- Pump Down Release Tool
Samples in periodicals archive:
The administrative director of the Division of Workers' Compensation will adopt a new objective uniform permanent disability rating schedule by Jan.
Duncan requested the commissioners to vacate their two en banc decisions because these cases unduly expand the extent by which the 2005 Permanent Disability Rating Schedule can be rebutted given the express language of legislation that mandates the use of the American Medical Association's (AMA) Guides and the RAND formula regarding the loss of future earnings capacity
2 million which will allow the Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation(CHSWC) to conduct a comprehensive study of the workers' compensation permanent disability rating schedule (PDRS).