The fair raised PS273 for the school (hudtmc181212westslaithwaite) | GIANT GIFT: Huddersfield branch manager of the Leeds Permanent Building Society Mr Peter Kaye hands over From second left are Sherida Drake, Farhat Naseem and Sharon Simmonds.
What does PBS stand for?
PBS stands for Permanent Building Society (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBS
We have 394 other meanings of PBS in our Acronym Attic
- PB Srinivas (Indian singer)
- Peak Burst Size
- Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Pearls Before Swine(band)
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety Program (Illinois)
- Pengeinstitutternes Betalingsservice
- Peninsular Bighorn Sheep (sheep species)
- Performance Based Specification
- Performance Based Standards
- Performance Benchmarking Service
- Personal Base Station
- Personal Business Services
- Peter Barron Stark and Associates, Inc. (San Diego, CA)
- Pfadibewegung Schweiz (Swiss scouts)
- Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences (various schools)
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (Australia)
- Phi Beta Sigma
- Philippine Broadcasting Services
- Phoenix Bonsai Society (gardening club; Phoenix, AZ)
- Phone Book Service (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All of this parade was swept away during the construction of the Cleveland Centre with the exception of Permanent House, one time home of the Leeds Permanent Building Society.
She has been with the bank since 1969, and even worked at Sunderland Building Society before it became part of one of the two main organisations that helped form Northern Rock - Northern Counties Permanent Building Society.
The Halifax also grew through mergers and acquisitions in the 1990s - such as the 1995 merger with the Leeds Permanent Building Society - before it demutualised in June 1997 - creating 7.
About Newcastle Permanent Building Society (http://www.
Lodgements made at the Irish Permanent Building Society, on Lr Drumcondra Road, Dublin: January 31, 1994 pounds 5,000; March 9: pounds 4,119.
FACTFILE Northern Rock Building Society was formed in July 1965 as a result of the merger of Northern Counties Permanent Building Society (established in 1850) and Rock Building Society (established in 1865) The Society then merged with a number of small local rivals and, prior to its conversion to a plc, Northern Rock Plc, in October 1997, was an amalgamation of 53 societies It was the largest single new mortgage lender in Britain in the first half of this year, with an 18.
The Grade II-listed building used to be the head office of the Leeds Permanent Building Society and the bar and dining room now occupies the banking hall.