About Quadrem Quadrem Africa's customers include the Western Cape Provincial Government, City of Cape Town, Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, two District Municipalities, five local Municipalities, Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board, Perishable Products Export Control Board, Robben Island Museum, Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) and Free State Provincial Government.
What does PPECB stand for?
PPECB stands for Perishable Products Export Control Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of PPECB in our Acronym Attic
- Prevention and Public Education Committee (New Jersey)
- Private Prison Education Coordinator
- Professional Power Equipment Congress
- Professional Practice Executive Committee (auditing forum)
- Program on Political and Economic Change
- Prolonged Prehospital Emergency Care
- Proposal Planning Executive Committee
- Psychic Power Enhancement Chemical (game)
- Public Passenger Endorsement Card
- Pure Power Energy Company LLC
- Parallel Processing in Engineering Community Club (Council for the Central Laboratory of the Research Councils; UK)
- Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care Center (various states)
- Planned Parenthood of East Central Iowa
- Printing and Publishing Employees Credit Union (Riverside, CA)
- Partner, Principal, and Executive-Director
- Pay Period End Date (various organizations)
- Pediatric Preparedness of Emergency Departments (Connecticut)
- Policy Planning and Evaluation Division (various locations)
- Post-Prostatectomy Erectile Dysfunction
- Power Projects Engineering Division (Department of Atomic Energy; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All exports are inspected and certified by the Perishable Products Export Control Board (PPECB) of the Agriculture Department.