Peripheral primitive neuroectodermal tumor of the maxillary gingivae with metastasis to cervical lymph nodes: report of a case.
What does pPNET stand for?
pPNET stands for Peripheral Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of pPNET in our Acronym Attic
- Planned Parenthood of North Central Ohio
- Pallidopontonigral Degeneration
- Pittsburgh Partnership for Neighborhood Development
- Positive Psychology News Daily
- Professional Photographers of North Dakota
- Public Payphone Network Department
- Public Professional Next Door
- Protection and Preservation of Natural Environment
- Proto-Planetary Nebulae
- Protection and Preservation of Natural Environment in Albania
- Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation (La Mesa, California)
- Private Passenger Non-Fleet (vehicle owned by an individual not in a fleet)
- Penicillinase-Producing Neisseria Gonorrhea
- Pikes Peak N Gineers (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Partai Pemersatu Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian: Unifying the Indonesian National Party)
- Persatuan Perawat Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian: National Indonesian Association of Nurses)
- Pertubuhan Peladang Negeri Johor (Malaysian)
- Pertubuhan Peladang Negeri Kedah (Malaysia: Kedah Farmers Organisation)
- Planned Parenthood Newfoundland Labrador (Canada)
- Police Pistol Netherlands (firearm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Protocol for the examination of specimens from pediatric and adult patients with osseous and extraosseous Ewing sarcoma family of tumors, including peripheral primitive neuroectodermal tumor and Ewing sarcoma.
Peripheral primitive neuroectodermal tumor (peripheral neuroepithelioma) in children.