5-Mb duplication region also contains the dosage-sensitive gene coding for the peripheral myelin protein 22, mutations that are responsible for the phenotype in CMT1 patients without duplication [16-20].
What does PMP stand for?
PMP stands for Peripheral Myelin Protein
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMP
We have 391 other meanings of PMP in our Acronym Attic
- Pedestrian Master Plan (various locations)
- Peed My Pants
- Peeing My Pants
- Peer Mentor Program (various organizations)
- Per Million People
- Perfection Metal Products
- Performance Management Process
- Performance Measurement Protocols
- Performance Monitoring Plan
- Performance Monitoring Protocol (software)