Short description of the contract or purchase : Enhancement contractors for ground-bait spraying trees under the Program Collective Anti olive fly year 2013 in Heraklion Peripheral Module.
What does PMOD stand for?
PMOD stands for Peripheral Module (Digilent Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PMOD
We have 1 other meaning of PMOD in our Acronym Attic
- particulate methane monooxygenase
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Programmatic Memorandum of Agreement
- Palomar Mountain Observatory (also seen as PMO)
- Pedestal Mounted Offshore Crane (Huisman)
- Prime Minister of Canada
- Prime Minister Operation Center (Thailand)
- Project Management Office Certification
- Project Management Oversight Committee
- Protestant Men of the Chapel
- Photochemical Metal Organic Deposition
- Physikalisch-Meteorologisches Observatorium Davos
- Player Moderator (Runescape)
- Priority Mail Open and Distribute (bulk mail system, USPS)
- Physician's Medication Order Form
- Post-Traumatic Multiple Organ Failure
- Premature Ovarian Failure (gynecology)
- Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Printmakers Open Forum (Oxford, PA)
- Project Management Organization Framework (course; various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
News Highlights - First NI rugged rack-mount controller and new PXI Express remote controller deliver high data streaming performance, expanding PXI platform capabilities to include PC control from off-the-shelf computing platforms - New products offer an extremely high-performance computing combination that separates system control from the peripheral modules inside the PXI chassis AUSTIN, Texas, Nov.
Replacing PCB peripheral modules containing PCB, connectors and flat cables with flex assemblies combines functionality to reduce device thickness.
[FIGURE 6 OMITTED] [FIGURE 7 OMITTED] For powering the DC motors we used a PMOD HB5 peripheral module with a H bridge (Fig.
The current state is frozen and all I/O registers are inaccessible when the peripheral module is disabled by the power reduction register.
Designed to extend system life, the ReVolution features upgradeable CPU modules, memory, hard drive capacities and peripheral modules.
SX-Stack Source Code On CD-ROM The Ethernet Evaluation Kit gives designers hands-on experience with the SX-Stack, which is a configurable combination of standard Internet protocols implemented as Virtual Peripheral modules (software implementations of peripheral and other functions).
Modem and UART Virtual Peripheral modules can be downloaded for free directly from the Scenix Web site (www.