The nodule was excised and submitted for histologic analysis with the differential diagnosis of pyogenic granuloma, peripheral ossifying fibroma, peripheral giant cell granuloma, or traumatic fibroma.
What does PGCG stand for?
PGCG stands for Peripheral Giant Cell Granuloma
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PGCG
We have 1 other meaning of PGCG in our Acronym Attic
- Pineywoods Groundwater Conservation District (Texas)
- Plus Grand Commun Diviseur (mathematics)
- Primordial Germ Cell-Derived (biology)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (UK)
- Primary Generalized Corticoreticular Epilepsy (neurology)
- Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (UK)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Educational Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education and Professional Development (Victoria University of Wellington; New Zealand)
- Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (India)
- Pediatric Glaucoma and Cataract Family Association
- Presidium Gem Computer Gauge
- Process Gas Consumers Group
- Planned Giving Council of Greater Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Planned Giving Council of Houston (Texas)
- Postinfantile Giant Cell Hepatitis
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education Teaching (UK)
- Post Graduate Centre Human Settlements (Belgium)
- Piedmont Geotechnical Consultants, Inc. (Roswell, GA)
- Power Grid Corporation of India, Ltd.