Avnet will provide business partners with TMS' full line of solid-state memory solutions, such as the RamSan family of shared rackmount systems and Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCIe) cards.
What does PCI-E stand for?
PCI-E stands for Peripheral Component Interconnect Express
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 8 other meanings of PCI-E in our Acronym Attic
- Property Condition Index (Australia)
- Prophylactic Cranial Irradiation
- Protech Communications Inc.
- Protocol Capability Indicator
- Protocol Control Indicator (ITU-T)
- Protocol Control Information
- Pulse Current Injection
- Pulverized Coal Injection
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- Parametrized Configuration Interaction (with Parameter 80)
- Parametrized Configuration Interaction (with Parameter X)
- Peripheral Component Interconnect eXtended
- Average Picocuries Per Gram
- Picocuries Per Liter
- Personal Computer Integrated Imagery and Intelligence
- Parent-Child Interaction Assessment (structured direct observation procedure)
- Patient-Controlled IV Opioid Analgesia
- Personal Care Ingredients Asia
- Personal Communications Industry Association
- Plastics and Chemicals Industries Association (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OCZ designs and manufactures SSDs in a variety of form factors and interfaces including Serial advanced technology attachment (SATA), serial-attached small computer system interface (SAS), peripheral component interconnect express (PCIe), as well as the development of flash management software, caching and virtualization software.
They also include built-in hardware accelerators for such functions as 4G forward error correction (FEC), IP Security (IPSec) and radio ciphers, along with Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCIe) and dual gigabit Ethernet.
SCSI Express is an industry initiative designed to adapt storage to Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCIe).
It offers GPU processing capabilities from NVIDIA[R] and ATI, as well as accelerator-based technology from Tilera[R], and other peripheral component interconnect express (PCIe) based solutions.
Avnet subject matter experts are visiting customers across the globe to present the latest On-Ramp topics: * Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCIe) - PCIe is a computer expansion card interface platform designed to accelerate and enable full information transfer from the motherboard to the card without the use of additional hardware.