Absence of breast cancer cells in a single-day peripheral blood progenitor cell collection after priming with cyclophosphamide and granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor.
What does PBPCC stand for?
PBPCC stands for Peripheral Blood Progenitor Cell Collection
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Point Breeze Performing Arts Center (Philadelphia, PA)
- Performance Based Program Budgeting
- Prevent Blindness in Premature Babies (Vineland, NJ)
- Place Backup in Plain Brown Paper Bag, Please (humor)
- Palm Beach Photographic Centre (Delray Beach, FL)
- Pennsylvania Budget and Policy Center (Harrisburg, PA)
- Peripheral Blood Progenitor Cell
- Pneumatic Back-Up Pressure Control
- Pseudo-Random Binary Phased-Code
- Peripheral Blood Progenitor Cell Rescue (cancer treatment)
- Peripheral Blood Progenitor Cell Transplantation
- Palm Bay Police Department (Florida)
- Performance-Based Practical Design (transportation)
- Perkembangan Belajar Peserta Didik (Indonesian: Development Learning Educate Participants)
- Physiologically Based Pharmacodynamic (pharmacology)
- Pine Bluff Police Department (Arkansas)
- Pismo Beach Police Department (California)
- Poplar Bluff Police Department (Missouri)
- Port Barre Police Department (Louisana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Neupogen is indicated for use in cancer patients receiving myelosuppressive chemotherapy, patients with acute myeloid leukemia receiving induction or consolidation chemotherapy, cancer patients receiving bone marrow transplant, patients undergoing peripheral blood progenitor cell collection and therapy and patients with severe chronic neutropenia.