It also promoted phagocytosis by macrophage from peripheral blood mononuclear cell (PBMC) and it also promoted natural killer cell activity.
What does PBMC stand for?
PBMC stands for Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PBMC
We have 58 other meanings of PBMC in our Acronym Attic
- Palm Beach Marine Aquarium Society
- Performance Based Monitoring Analysis System
- Pine Bluff Munitions Assessment System (US Army)
- Performance-Based Measurement Battery (US Navy assessment)
- Play by Message Board
- Progress in Biophysics & Molecular Biology (journal; Elsevier)
- Pastoral/Behavioral Medicine Consultant
- Peconic Bay Medical Center (Riverhead, NY)
- Pelvis Bone Mineral Content
- Peripheral Blood Monomorphonuclear Cells
- Porcine Blood Mononuclear Cell
- Purified Blood Mononuclear Cells
- Peak Bone Mineral Content Velocity
- Pelvis Bone Mineral Density
- Percutaneous Balloon Mitral Dilatation
- Public Broadcasting Metadata Dictionary
- Peripheral Blood Monocyte Derived Dendritic Cells
- Population Balance Model for Decompression Sickness
- Polish-British Mission for Employment (Barka Foundation; UK)
- Project Benefit, Monitoring and Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreover, the researchers were able to detect TH9 cells in both normal human blood and skin, specifically in skin-resident memory T cells and memory T cells in peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
Levels of urinary Ni and global H3K4 trimethylation (H3K4me3), H3K9 acetylation (H3K9ac), and H3K9 dimethylation (H3K9me2) were measured in peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs).
Recently, a novel VPAC1 isoform was identified in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) that lacks exons 10-12 to form a 5TM receptor that lacks Gas coupling, but elicits significant tyrosine phosphorylation when treated with exogenous ligand in ectopically overexpressed CHO cells.
In the UCLA clinical trial, peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) collected from melanoma patients are retrovirally-transduced in vitro utilizing the RetroNectin method with a gene encoding T-cell receptor (TCR) which specifically recognizes tumor antigen MART-1 expressing on melanoma cells.
Lapuleucel-T is the manufacturer's name for a combination of activated peripheral blood mononuclear cells with the fusion protein BA 7072.
This virus was isolated from peripheral blood mononuclear cells of a patient with evidence of a seroconversion to a virus related to Chikungunya virus, Genome sequence was partly determined, and phylogenetic studies were conducted, ********** On November 2, 2004, a febrile 19-year-old French soldier staying in Chad and returning from a mission in Sarh, in the southern part of the country, was admitted to the hospital.
Accordingly, we investigated human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) freshly isolated from whole blood of healthy donors and stimulated them with mitogens (3-6).