Lockheed Martin built the ECG system to replace the end-of-service Peripheral Adapter Module Replacement Item hardware and software, and to provide support for new surveillance and data formats.
What does PAMRI stand for?
PAMRI stands for Peripheral Adapter Module Replacement Item
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PAMRI
We have 1 other meaning of PAMRI in our Acronym Attic
- Policy Area Mobility Review (Montgomery County, MD)
- Post-Auricular Muscle Reflex
- Posterior Auricular Muscle Response
- Private Access Mobile Radio
- Public Access Mobile Radio
- Pulse Amplitude Modulation Range
- Performing Artists Media Rights Association
- Palo Alto Medical Reserve Corps (Palo Alto, CA)
- Philadelphia Area Marriage Resource Center (Spring House, PA)
- Pan-Asia Market Research Institute (Beijing)
- Pan-African Media Research Organisation
- Pacific Armies Management Seminar (US DoD)
- Passive Acoustic Monitoring System (NASA)
- Passive Aerodynamic Magnetic Satellite
- Patent Application Management System
- Pennsylvania Association of Medical Suppliers
- Perceptual Analysis/Measurement System (ITU-T)
- Performing Arts Market in Seoul (South Korea)
- Peruvian American Medical Society
- Photochemical Analysis Monitoring System
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will replace the end-of-service Peripheral Adapter Module Replacement Item (PAMRI).
This segment, the Peripheral Adapter Module Replacement Item (PAMRI), became operational ahead of the schedule set over four years ago.