The SIS Solution for Abington incorporates the AORN SYNTEGRITY Framework, providing clinical content that complements the SIS nursing documentation system with the Perioperative Nursing Data Set (PNDS) 3rd edition and standardized documentation fields that guide patient-centered care.
What does PNDS stand for?
PNDS stands for Perioperative Nursing Data Set
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PNDS
We have 1 other meaning of PNDS in our Acronym Attic
- Preliminary National Development Plan
- Professional Nurse Development Program (various organizations)
- Program for the National Democratic Revolution (Ethiopia)
- Psychologists' Neuropsychotropic Drug Reference
- Purple Nuns of Divine Retribution (imaginary teaching order)
- Pyridine Nucleotide-Disulphide Reductase
- Pritzker Neuropsychiatric Disorders Research Consortium
- Programme National de Recherche et de Développement en Matière de Santé (French: National Health Research and Development Program)
- Pakistan Nutrition and Dietetic Society (est. 2003)
- Parti Nigérien pour la Democratie et le Socialisme (French: Nigerien Party for Democracy and Socialism)
- Personal Naming and Directory Service
- Petri Nets and Distributed Systems (Workshop)
- Post Nasal Drip Syndrome
- Post-Natal Depressive Symptoms
- Pacific Northwest Direct Seed Association
- Post-Natal Depression Support Association (est. 1977)
- Partia Nacionale Demokratike Shqiptare (Albanian National Democratic Party, Kosovo)
- Police National Diversity Team (UK)
- Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques
- Pending Changes
Samples in periodicals archive:
The charting incorporates Perioperative Nursing Data Sets, a standardized nursing vocabulary developed by the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses.
AORN SYNTEGRITY(TM) incorporates AORN's standardized nursing vocabulary, the Perioperative Nursing Data Set (PNDS), and aligns with clinical standards, accreditation specifications and regulatory requirements to promote ongoing compliance and consistent patient care.
Perioperative Nursing Data Set to be Mapped to SNOMED's Reference Terminology NORTHFIELD, Ill.
The integration represents the first tool of its kind offering hospital administrators the information they need to benchmark and improve clinical, operational and financial initiatives, and improves the adoption of AORN's new Perioperative Nursing Data Set (PNDS)-based national benchmarking database.
Business/Technology Editors and Health/Medical Writers Arrangement expands Cyber+LE software to include the Association's Perioperative Nursing Data Set for dramatic expansion of nursing support.
The organizations and their solutions include: the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN)'s Perioperative Nursing Data Set (PNDS); Allegiance Healthcare Corporation's PBDS Pathways(R) powerful procedure-based delivery system for hospital supplies; Ovid's evidence-based medicine resources; and GBC Consulting's Optimum OR Scheduling, a predictive modeling methodology, to help identify maximum OR capacity for optimal revenue.
5, 2001 Per-Se is official licensee of AORN's Perioperative Nursing Data Set HIMSS BOOTH No.