The Grocer's position as one of the leading titles in business journalism has been underlined once again with four nominations in this year's Periodical Publishers Association awards.
What does PPA stand for?
PPA stands for Periodical Publishers Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPA
We have 538 other meanings of PPA in our Acronym Attic
- Pension Protection Act of 2006
- Peppercorns Performing Arts (UK)
- Per Patron Average (theater/cinema industry)
- Per Person Average
- Per Procura (Latin: by proxy)
- Per Prokura (German: by proxy)
- Perceived Probability Assumption
- Perennial Plant Association
- Performance Partnership Agreement (various locations)
- Periodic Paralysis Association (est. 1997)
- Peripapillary Atrophy
- Permeability Plugging Apparatus (drilling industry)
- PERSINS (Personnel Information System) Processing Activity
- Personal Package Archive (Ubuntu)
- Personal Parachute Assembly
- Personal Planning Analysis (financial planning)
- Peste Porcine Africaine (French: African Swine Fever)
- Pesticide Producers Association
- Pharmaceutical Producers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback Z326 Braithwaite, former director of Conde Nast, was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award by the Periodical Publishers Association in 1992.
The magazine industry's trade body, the Periodical Publishers Association , was a little less happy.
Trade body the Periodical Publishers Association (PPA) will convene meetings to discuss the recommendations of an independent inquiry into the health of London catwalk models.
03) - Periodical Publishers Association Limited (2.
Its achievements have been recognized by three major industry awards -- the Association of Circulation Executives' prize for the best launch of the year in the newstrade, the Periodical Publishers Association title for the most successful subscription launch, and the ProShare award for favorite information product among investment club members.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The OFT's proposal disregarded time-sensitive magazines, said Periodical Publishers Association CEO John Shephard.
That prompted Jonathan Shephard, the chief executive of the Periodical Publishers Association (PPA), to comment: "It's good that Asda seems to be backing away from their list of requests at high speed.