The documents in question include the Developmental Safety Update Report (DSUR) which replaces the previously used Annual Safety Report (ASR), furthermore the Periodic Safety Update Report (PSUR) as well as the Risk Management Plan (RMP).
What does PSUR stand for?
PSUR stands for Periodic Safety Update Report
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PSUR
- Professional Staff Union Massachusetts Teachers Association (Auburn, MA)
- Parents Speak Up National Campaign
- Psychoanalytic Society of Upstate New York (Eggertsville, NY)
- Pennsylvania State University Press (University Park, PA)
- Petaluma Stand Up Paddle (Petaluma, CA)
- Pregnant Specific Uterus Protein
- Preliminary Space Utilization Plan
- Prenatal Substance Use Prevention Program
- Pseudo Processor for Batch
- Pennsylvania State University Reactor
- Pesticide Sales and Use Reporting (New York)
- Pennsylvania State University Radio-Astronomy Observatory
- Plastic Surgery
- Palm Springs Unified School District (California)
- Private Schools Unified Science District (California)
- Princess Sumaya University for Technology (Jordanian University)
- Putra Sumber Utama Timber (Indonesian timber processing company)
- Partnership for Sustainable Urban Transport in Asia
- Prohibit Send User to User Information (4ESS)
- Partido Socialista Unido de Venezuela (Spanish: United Socialist Party of Venezuela)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Periodic Safety Update Report for Ze 450, September 2009, Max Zeller Sohne AG.
March 16 /PRNewswire/ -- PRA International, a leading Clinical Research Organization, will host an audio conference reviewing best practices for planning and writing Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSURs) on 23 March 2010 at 11:30 a.
7 include the Periodic Safety Update Report (PSUR), which complies with ICH guidelines.
provider of drug safety and marketing software and services, unveiled today its Surveillance Services Division, which offers outsourced pharmacovigilance services, including signal detection and evaluation services, Periodic Safety Update Report (PSUR) services, and adverse event coding services.