However, an Icelandic group showed an association between BTBD9 and periodic limb movements in sleep in patients both with and without RLS (N.
What does PLMS stand for?
PLMS stands for Periodic Limb Movements in Sleep
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PLMS
We have 34 other meanings of PLMS in our Acronym Attic
- Probabilistic-Logical Models Repository
- Protected Living Marine Resources
- Public Land Mobile Radio
- pulse light-source and modulated receiver
- Private Land Mobile Radio Communications
- Platypus Light Modular Recovery System (military equipment)
- Private Land Mobile Radio Service (FCC)
- Packaging Line Monitoring System
- Pasture Land Management System (software)
- Pine Lake Middle School (Issaquah, Washington)
- Pleasant Lea Middle School (Lee's Summit, Missouri)
- Pleomorphic Leiomyosarcoma
- Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society
- Product Lifecycle Management System
- Publication Library Management System (USMC)
- Pylon-Launcher-Missile Simulator (test device used on B-52 and B-1B aircraft)
- PlayLouder Music ISP (UK)
- Painful Legs and Moving Toes Syndrome
- Public Land Mobile Telecommunications System
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, an association between periodic limb movements in sleep and total sleep time in older people with cognitive impairment hadn't been established.
The paper, entitled "A genetic risk factor for Periodic Limb Movements in sleep," is published today in the online edition of New England Journal of Medicine and will appear in an upcoming printed edition of the journal.