However, the processed product can be stored for 2-3 months, which increases the period of availability for consumption and income generation.
What does PoA stand for?
PoA stands for Period of Availability
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PoA
We have 155 other meanings of PoA in our Acronym Attic
- Pay Option Arm (loan)
- Pay Own Account
- Payload Oru (Orbital Replacement Unit) Accommodation
- Peace Officers Association
- Peak Oil Aware (energy crisis)
- Peninsula Orthopaedic Associates (Maryland)
- Pentecostals of Alexandria (Alexandria, LA)
- People of Asia
- Period of Adjustment
- Period of Amenorrhoea (biology)
- PeriOperative Assistant
- Persistent Object Adapter
- Pets on Approval (housing)
- Phase of Arrival
- Philadelphia Orchestra Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Philharmonic Orchestra of the Americas (New York, NY)
- Physician Office Administrator (various organizations)
- Piano Operativo Aziendale (Italian: Operational Business Plan)
- Piece of Art
- Piece of Ass
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) NIST does not monitor the period of availability of appropriations advanced from client agencies and therefore cannot be sure that funds are legally available when it bills against them.
The balance of an appropriation or fund limited for obligation to a definite period is available only for payment of expenses properly incurred during the period of availability .
Applies only to economy class tickets and entitles Birmingham Post readers taking up the offer ('participants') to obtain two standard tickets for the price of one during the period of availability (see below).
Applies only to economy class tickets and entitles readers taking up the offer ('participants') to obtain two standard tickets for the price of one during the period of availability (see below) Based on fare basis type: April: MAXSXGB2 May: MTXSXGB2.
The period of availability for rice straw is round the year, however, with the arrival of new crop of rice in market in October-November, the prices are lower and the availability is easy due to the arrival of new wheat crop in the market.
The forward-looking statements included in this release include statements regarding the qualification of CCS's Refined Coal for the Section 45 tax credit and period of availability, production and sales of Refined Coal, future payments from NexGen and timing of operations of ADA-CS's first AC plant.
GAO-08-432 August 29, 2008 In 2006, the subcommittee concluded there was a need for increased accountability and transparency for unspent funds in federal programs and agencies, and requested GAO review the status of balances not drawn down by grantees by the time the grants' period of availability had ended.