European authorities need to put in place a mechanism to ensure that all countries in Europe can finance at sustainable rates while they undergo a period of adjustments in those countries' budgetary, structural adjustments.
What does POA stand for?
POA stands for Period of Adjustment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of POA
We have 155 other meanings of POA in our Acronym Attic
- Pattern Oriented Approach
- Pay on Arrival
- Pay Option Arm (loan)
- Pay Own Account
- Payload Oru (Orbital Replacement Unit) Accommodation
- Peace Officers Association
- Peak Oil Aware (energy crisis)
- Peninsula Orthopaedic Associates (Maryland)
- Pentecostals of Alexandria (Alexandria, LA)
- People of Asia
- Period of Amenorrhoea (biology)
- Period of Availability
- PeriOperative Assistant
- Persistent Object Adapter
- Pets on Approval (housing)
- Phase of Arrival
- Philadelphia Orchestra Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Philharmonic Orchestra of the Americas (New York, NY)
- Physician Office Administrator (various organizations)
- Piano Operativo Aziendale (Italian: Operational Business Plan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There will be little period of adjustment to new coach Hugh Freeze and his philosophy because Freeze served as offensive coordinator in 2010.
The Spanish housing market is poised for an extended period of adjustment, with prices declining until 2012," it said.
He said it would be expected in any period of adjustment that availability of credit would be reduced.
He feels guilty about all of the hurts, real and imagined, he might have caused in the past, and his own mental state is worsened by the cruel rules of Fiona’s new residence, which prohibit visits for a lengthy period of adjustment.
Birmingham City Council transport supremo Coun Len Gregory said: "We appreciate that there will be a period of adjustment.
There's always a period of adjustment, of grieving, when a relationship ends.
After a period of adjustment, Benjamin stuck, and Erafli has now been crafting her shoes (size 5 1/2; with a heel pin; long wing block; flat toe and long pleats) for around three and a half years.