The majority of these infections occur among children of mothers who are not HBV infected and thus would not be prevented by perinatal hepatitis B prevention programs.
What does PHBPP stand for?
PHBPP stands for Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Percutaneous Hepatic Biopsy Guided by Echography
- P-Hydroxy-Benzoate Hydroxylase
- Patio Heater for Built-in Application
- Peringatan Hari Besar Islam (Indonesian: Commemoration Great Day Islam)
- Professional Home Builders Institute of Alberta (Canada)
- Self-Help Group Linkage Program
- Parker Hill Branch Library (Roxbury, MA)
- Pengelolaan Hutan Bersama Masyarakat (Indonesian: Joint Forest Management Society)
- Pijlhove Bouwmanagement (Dutch construction company)
- Plasma Hyaluronan-Binding Protein
- Post Hospital Behavior Questionnaire
- Parent Health Belief Scale
- Pingat Hassanal Bolkiah Sultan (Malay: Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Medal; Brunei)
- Perry Heights Baseball and Softball Association
- Pretransplant Hamster Blood Transfusion (transplantation)
- pseudomorphic heterojunction bipolar transistor
- Pure H20 Bio Technologies, Inc. (Boca Raton, FL)
- Projected-Hartree-Bogolyubov Tamm-Dancoff
- Personal Hygiene Body Wipe (NASA)
- Project on the History of Black Writing (University of Kansas)