Perimeter Email Protection Provides SMBs with an Affordable Solution to Increase the Security of their Networks and Protect their Email Infrastructure Investments SAN JOSE, Calif.
What does PEP stand for?
PEP stands for Perimeter Email Protection
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEP
We have 816 other meanings of PEP in our Acronym Attic
- People's Empowerment Party (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Pepsico Inc (stock symbol)
- Performance Enhancement Platoon (instuctional tool used at US Coast Guard Boot Camp)
- Performance Enhancement Program
- Performance Enhancement Protocol
- Performance Enhancement Proxy (TCP)
- Performance Evaluation & Prediction
- Performance Evaluation Plan
- Performance Evaluation Profile (various organizations)
- Performance Evaluation Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
RingCentral today announced that it has partnered with Concentric, a leader in providing enterprise-class hosted applications, including Web site hosting, business email, Microsoft Hosted Exchange, corporate domain management and perimeter email protection.
15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- XO Communications today announced the availability of Perimeter Email Protection (PEP), its new email security and email disaster recovery service.