The company produces both apogee and perigee kick motors for satellite orbit insertion, as well as boosters, integrated upper stages, advanced ordnance initiation devices and, axial and divert propulsion for missile defense interceptor applications.
What does PKM stand for?
PKM stands for Perigee Kick Motor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PKM
We have 38 other meanings of PKM in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Karate League
- Providence Kickball League (Providence, RI)
- Polska Kreskowa Lista Dyskusyjna (Polish bar association mailing list)
- Pinjaman Komersial Luar Negeri (Indonesian: Offshore Commercial Loan Team)
- Pyruvate Kinase, Liver and RBC (Red Blood Cell)
- Red Cell Pyruvate Kinase
- Phi Kappa Literary Society (University of Georgia)
- Peacekeeper Launch Support Center
- Patrol Killer Medium (type of naval battle ship)
- Penalty Kicks Missed (soccer)
- Personal Knowledge Management
- Please Kill Me
- Polskie Kólko Miedzykolegialne
- Privacy Key Management
- Product Knowledge Management
- Pusat Kegiatan Mahasiswa (Indonesian: Center for Student Activities)
- Pakistan Kiryana Merchants Association
- Pakhtun Khwa Milli Awami Party (Pakistan)
- Pertubuhan Kebangsaan Melayu Bersatu (Malay: United Malays National Organisation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CSD perigee kick motor, which boosts the satellite from perigee or lowest point in its elliptical orbit, was attached by Endeavour's crew.