Philadelphia's only performing and visual arts center with a view of the city's evolving horizon, the Skyline Performing Arts Center will feature a 250-seat recital hall, 100-seat blackbox theater, two exhibition galleries and several visual art display spaces, which will present unprecedented opportunities for synergies among the University's visual and performing arts programs.
What does PAVAC stand for?
PAVAC stands for Performing and Visual Arts Center (Miami, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Proportional Assist Ventilation
- Peak-to-Average Power in Decibels
- Pelargonyl Vanillylamide (synthetic pepper spray)
- Pennsylvania Association of Vocational Administrators
- Polish Army Veterans Association of America (est. 1921; New York, NY)
- Pool-Adjacent-Violators Algorithm
- Professional Association of Visual Artists
- Protection and Advocacy for Voter Access
- Public Address and Voice Alarm System
- Pulmonary Arterio-Venous Aneurysm
- Palo Alto Veterans Administration Health Care System (California)
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center (California)
- Performing and Visual Arts, Northwest (Winchester, VA)
- Performing and Visual Arts Society (New Jersey)
- Partial Atrioventricular Canal
- Peace Avenue Veterinary Clinic (Hong Kong)
- People Against Violent Crime (Austin, TX)
- Physical Access - Visitor Control
- Practical Audio-Visual Chinese (learning tool)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Vaccine Consortium (research project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million raised toward its construction, the Skyline Center is well on its way to becoming Philadelphia's only performing and visual arts center with a skyline view.
I think it's one of the strongest schedules in the country for a performing and visual arts center of its size and caliber.