Officers, directors and employees of the Performing Arts Center Authority and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
What does PACA stand for?
PACA stands for Performing Arts Center Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PACA
We have 65 other meanings of PACA in our Acronym Attic
- PATRIOT Advanced Capability - 3
- Portable Allied Command, Control & Communications Terminal
- Pacific and Asian Communication Association
- Pagans Against Child Abuse
- Panel Acoustic Contribution Analysis (Automated Analysis Corp.)
- Participatory Analysis for Community Action
- Partnered Against Cult Activity (Arkansas)
- Pennsylvania Abortion Control Act
- Pennsylvania Aggregates and Concrete Association
- People as A Competitive Advantage
- Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act
- Phased Array Communications Antenna
- Physics and Chemistry of the Atmosphere
- Picture Agency Council of America
- Picture Archive Council of America (stock archives trade organization)
- Politica Agropecuaria Comun Andina (Spanish)
- Post Adoption Contact Agreement (legal document)
- Priority Access and Channel Assignment
- Product Assurance Checkout Area
- Propulsion and Control Assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ridge for his wonderful commitment to our exciting performing arts center project," said Ray Alberigi, Chairman of the Lackawanna County Performing Arts Center Authority.