Performance-based service contracting relies on the customer agency to delineate the outcome or desired result and leaves it to the vendor to decide how to best achieve the desired outcome.
What does PBSC stand for?
PBSC stands for Performance-Based Service Contracting
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBSC
We have 38 other meanings of PBSC in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Business Solutions of America
- ProfitBuilder Sales Analysis
- Program Budget System Accounting
- Protection of Beach Soil Association
- Paul Bunyan Scenic Byway (Pequot Lakes, MN)
- Philippine Ngo Beijing Scoreboard
- Point Broughton Sailing Boat Club
- Parity-Based-Subbytes Detection (computing)
- Palm Beach State College (Florida)
- Park Bench Social Club (band)
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell
- Personal Balanced Scorecard (self-coaching method)
- Polar Bear Software Company
- Pro Bono Students Canada
- Public Bike System Company
- Public Buildings and Site Commission
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Collection (cancer treatment)
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Harvest
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Rescue
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Separation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract management: Guidance needed for using performance-based service contracting (GAO-02-1049).
The Department of Defense (DoD) and other agencies are pushing future business and technology trends with on demand communications and collaboration, performance-based service contracting (PBSC) and knowledge management (KM).
Perfect supports SARA Part 12, including performance-based service contracting (PBSC).
The specific requirements of performance-based service contracting (PBSC) do not apply to ESPC.
New Rules on Performance-Based Service Contracting In last year's Year in Review, the authors noted a change to the Army Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (AFARS) (1) that required all service contracts to be performance-based and fixed-price.
Styles and Kelman both supported a provision of the bill encouraging the use of performance-based service contracting.
SLAs are a means of incorporating Performance-based Service Contracting (PBSC) into software acquisition.