Functions include: Customer Disconnect Indicator for detecting signal loss on the customer side, Performance Report Message for conveying far-end circuit performance data back to the network, and Network Performance Message for providing detailed information for fault isolation without taking the DS1 out of service.
What does PRM stand for?
PRM stands for Performance Report Message
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRM
We have 235 other meanings of PRM in our Acronym Attic
- Park and Recreation Management (various schools)
- Partidul Romania Mare (Romania Mare Party)
- Partner Relationship Management
- Partnership Relationship Management
- Passenger with Reduced Mobility (EU policies)
- Patient Relationship Manager (electronic medical records)
- Pattern Recognition Molecule (immunology)
- Pattern Reference Model
- People with Reduced Mobility
- Performance Reference Model
- Permanent Reservoir Monitoring
- Person Responsible for Maintenance (various organizations)
- Personal Radiation Monitor
- Personal Relationship Manager (various oranizations)
- Personnel Readiness Manager
- Petition/Proposal for Rulemaking
- Physical Rule Model
- Physician Relationship Management
- Pipe Rack Module (transportation)
- Pitt Rivers Museum (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ADA) (NASDAQ: ADAX), announced today that TranSwitch has implemented detectors for ADA's Sectionalizer signals, Supplemental Performance Report Messages (SPRM) and Customer Installation (-CI) Alarm Signals, to support alarm and error isolation for T1/DS1 applications in TranSwitch's octal framer VLSI device.
June 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Westell Technologies (Nasdaq: WSTL) announced today that it is enhancing its Total Access system offering with Network Performance Report Message (NPRM) capabilities.