This instrument, based on the new Performance Network Analyzer, can show balanced electro-optical characterization for 100/400G components.
What does PNA stand for?
PNA stands for Performance Network Analyzer (Agilent Technologies, Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PNA
We have 189 other meanings of PNA in our Acronym Attic
- Parque Natural da Arrábida (Portugal)
- Partai Nasional Aceh (Indonesian political party)
- Partial Nail Avulsion (ingrown toenail treatment)
- Partial Net Area (United States Coast Guard)
- Parties to the Nauru Agreement (fishing industry; various nations)
- Passed but Not Advanced
- Pennsylvania Nurses Association
- Pensamiento Numérico y Algebráico (Spanish)
- Peptide Nucleic Acid
- Peptide Nucleic Acid Oligomer (biochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Semiconductor test and characterization using the powerful Agilent 5400 Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) with SMM Mode: This solution combines the comprehensive electrical measurement capabilities of the Agilent performance network analyzer with the outstanding spatial resolution of the 5400 AFM gives very accurate scanning capacitance measurement at nanoscale.