Lucent will provide Telefonica Sistemas -- Telefonica's IT department, which is responsible for managing Telefonica's worldwide network -- with VitalSuite(R) performance management agents that monitor key applications and system resources, which are key for millions of Telefonica's business and consumer customers worldwide.
What does PMA stand for?
PMA stands for Performance Management Agent (computing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PMA
We have 624 other meanings of PMA in our Acronym Attic
- Parts Manufacture Authority
- Pathology Management Assembly (Medical Group Management Association)
- Paul's Model Art (Germany)
- Pays les Moins Avancés (French: Least Developed Countries)
- Peace Movement Aotearoa (New Zealand)
- Peat Moss Association
- Penanaman Modal Asing (Indonesian: foreign direct investment)
- Pencil Makers Association
- Pennsylvania Manufacturers Association Insurance Group
- People's Memorial Association (Seattle, WA)
- Performance Management Association
- Performance Marketing Alliance (est. 2008; trade association)
- Performance Measurement Analysis
- Performance Measurement Association
- Permanent Magnet Alternator
- Permanent Magnet Assembly
- Peroneal Muscular Atrophy
- Personnel Management Advisor/Academy
- Perth Metropolitan Area (Perth, Australia)
- Peter Martin Associates (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Where a HP OpenView customers' initial investment in performance management agents is largely aimed at monitoring real-time performance issues, the integration with IPS Capacity Manager is intended to allow customers to leverage the data from HP OpenView performance management agents to enable customers to better predict how changes to their IT infrastructure will impact their ability to sustain service levels for mission-critical business applications.
Support for popular performance management agents includes: Cisco's Service Assurance Agent (SAA); Nortel's Ping MIB; Concord's eHealth SystemEdge agent; and RFC 2925 compliant devices from Extreme, Juniper, and Riverstone.